Tuesday, July 28, 2009

DeprecationWear Store Grand Opening!

Hey everybody (all 12 of you). I'm excited to bring to you the grand opening of the DeprecationWear online merchandise store!

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?

So far, it's a collection of T-shirts and other merchandise with sarcastic, self-deprecating, and elitist sayings and phrases, most of them taken right out of this jolly 'ol blog you follow right here.

They are things that I personally would like to wear, hence I make them, therefore you can* [*see: required by law and forced against your will to] wear them too.

WHY SHOULD I CARE?

Well, aren't we all self-important eh? You should care because by wearing these shirts, everyone will finally know what a pretentious, sarcastic, self-mocking ass you are... without ever having to talk to you to find that out!!

In fact, I'm surprised you've made it this far without a collection of T-shirts that proclaim your ridiculously low self-esteem from the roof tops! (Or from dark, damp alleys where you huddle in tears).

FEEDBACK

Have a dick-ish phrase or line that you like from one of my previous blogs? Want to wear that stupid line on a shirt? Let me know in the comments what I'm missing and if it's good, it just may become a mobile sweat-soaking, billboard of a body covering.

I aim to leave no self-loathing and ironic stone unturned!

I have about 9 different options up at the moment, with plenty more gems in the works. I'll post announcements on here any time I make a new hilarious or depressing piece of clothing.

RECOMMENDED!!

By the way, may I recommend the most bad-ass coffee mug ever? Nothing says 'good morning' like a mug that reminds you of life's inherent awfulness by asking you if it's "Too early for suicide?"

Check HERE to see my wares!



buy unique gifts at Zazzle

Enjoy reading this blog? Please favorite, rate or bookmark this page, and most of all comment with your personal stories, observations, or violent objections.

Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment